Ontime Healthcare was born out of a desire to provide care services to Victoria’s communities. From the remote rural areas where our story began, to our renowned mental health departments, we guarantee complete and qualified health services thanks to our 20+ years of experience.
WeCare4U and Malvern Homecare Acquisitions
We are pleased to announce we are now able to provide home care services throughout all of Victoria. Through the recent acquisitions of WeCare4U and Malvern Homecare, we now have a complete workforce of highly trained and skilled personal care and disability support workers to join forces with our team of nurses who can service clients in their own homes.
Ontime Healthcare Home Care Services
Our mission is to take care of your loved ones by providing home health care professionals that can be there when you are unable to be. We provide the extra assistance you need in the home, so that you can be assured of the patient’s welfare.
We can help patients with the essentials of daily personal care, such as:
- Grooming and dressing
- Bathing and toileting
- Medication supervision services and more.
In addition, our home care services can cover:
- Meal and grocery preparation
- Picking up prescriptions
- Organising and cleaning closets
- Assisting with pet care
- Caring for houseplants and gardening
- Dusting, vacuuming and sweeping
- Arrange appointments
- Checking food expirations and more.
We know that home recovery or being alone in the home can be tough. We also provide companionship services – our healthcare team are there to:
- Transport patients for shopping, errands and appointments
- Answer the door and phones
- Help them visit neighbours and friends
- Help them access social events in the community or religious services
- Or even play cards and have conversations.
Whether it’s supporting those in the home who need assistance with daily requirements, disability support, hospital recovery care, or palliative care in the home, Ontime Healthcare has the skilled team to help.