Ontime Healthcare is proud to be an accredited provider to the NDIS. Click here to find out more about the NDIS.
For more information on Ontime Healthcare’s disability services, please contact us.
Our team of dedicated professionals provide services aimed at supporting your well being and independence at home and in the community. We have systems in place to ensure we provide you with high quality services to meet your individual needs. We will always perform a comprehensive assessment in consultation with you and your support team to develop a plan that provides services to complement your strengths, needs and current supports.
We are accredited to provide services under the following registration groups:
- Therapeutic Supports
- Participate Community
- Household Tasks
- Development-Life Skills
- Daily Tasks/Shared Living
- Community Nursing Care
- Assist Personal Activities
Our team of Care Co-ordinators and Care Team can assist with multiple activities including:
- Adapting the home to ensure it is safe and to promote independence
- Allied Health services including occupational therapy and physiotherapy
- Personal care including grooming, personal hygiene, dressing
- Respite Care
- Meal planning and preparation,
- Domestic assistance/Household Tasks
- Providing transport for community, medical and social activities, shopping
- Companionship and assistance with independence in community activities
If you are unsure if we are able to assist you please call us on 9948 0894 or contact us here! One of our dedicated Care Coordinators will then liaise directly with you.
We encourage all of our participants to provide feedback and ensure they all feedback including complains is taken extremely seriously. To provide any feedback or compliant please contact us on 9948 0898 or email us.
If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint or would like to go directly to the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission please call 1800 035 544 or visit the website ndiscommission.gov.au/about/complaints