Founded in 1998 we began by providing nurses and care professionals to hospitals and aged care facilities in rural and remote areas throughout Victoria. As we have grown we have developed a specialist Mental Health and Homecare division. We service all major public hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health facilities and provide homecare services throughout Victoria. Each week we help over 200 clients to remain independent in their own homes and our ambition is to grow this to over 1000 clients every week.
Caring for someone can be a rewarding experience, but it can also be very demanding.
Are you a passionate care or support worker looking to help someone with your care?
Do you love to genuinely care and treat everyone with compassion and dignity?
We can help you achieve your passion and support you in achieving your goals.
Our mission is to make a positive difference helping people stay in their own home for as long as they can, to be as independent as they possibly can be and to be an active part of the community they live in. We do this by providing home health care professionals of the highest standard.
To support this we have a rigorous recruitment process to ensure we recruit only the best support workers around. We only want the best and as a result of this we provide you with a variety of experiences across the home care sector, free professional development opportunities, pay above award rates and have a reward and recognition program to demonstrate how much we value the work you do.
We are always looking for:
- Registered Nurses
- Enrolled Nurses
- Occupation Therapists
- Support workers
- Personal Care assistants
The Ontime Healthcare Difference
- We pay more, because you deserve it
- We give you the flexibility to choose suitable clients that work for you – there’s no pressure
- We only recruit the best and value you for it
- Our job opportunities aren’t available elsewhere
- We have positions ready to fill right now
What it’s like to work for our agency
- View and accept shift opportunities as they become available
- Choose from shifts, short-term and temporary contracts
- Work when and where suits you
- Gain experience in various roles and departments
- Be supported with education and training